Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday (STOLEN!)....


So, I'm stealing...no BORROWING this idea from a friend of a friend. If I knew her or her blog I would credit her but I don't. The idea is you make a list of everything that you're thankful for from the last week and she is actually numbering them and trying to get to 1,000! So, here we go:
1. I'm thankful for God, and the fact that he's so amazing and still loves me despite all my flaws and continually doing stupid stuff!
2. I'm thankful for my husband and the two beautiful children he has given me.
3. I'm thankful for my parents
4. I'm thankful that the terrible twos have seemed to be on hold for the last two weeks and Noah has been a really good boy through the last couple of days and missing daddy.
5. I'm thankful that I got a job this week and its flexible to what our family needs.
6. I'm thankful that said job is so flexible that we can work my schedule around when David will be home and we won't have to pay for childcare.
7. I'm thankful that we successfully transitioned Eden to her own room and she's been sleeping fairly well.
8. I'm thankful that we've got Eden on a fairly good napping schedule for Eden.
9. I'm thankful that I have amazing friends in Ohio and Texas that still keep up with us.
10. I'm thankful that we've found some new friends here in Virginia (even if they are 35 min away!)
11. I'm thankful that we have health insurance again (even if it is costing us an arm and a leg, that peace of mind that we didn't have for 3 months is awesome!)

Your turn!

No comments: