Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Boys will be boys...

Isn't she the cutest little thing?? :)
My husband has been out of town this week training in Chicago. Like every normal mom that isn't used to not having the husband home...I panicked. How in the world was I to function for 5 days always having to be "on". Honestly, its been fine though. Bedtime is a bit difficult because as I'm putting Noah to bed, Eden's downstairs voicing her demands loudly that she be fed and put to sleep. Noah's been in the terrible twos and tantrum stage for awhile now, and that was most of my concern when I heard David would be leaving. God must have had a good stern talking to him though because he has been such a good little boy (mostly) and hasn't thrown any major tantrums since we came home from Ohio July 5th! He was being SUCH a good boy and ate almost all his dinner (5 chicken nuggets, over a cup of grapes and some string cheese) so I decided I'd reward him with a few M&M's. Like all normal human being, he loved the chocolate, and like every normal boy, made a mess in the process.


No comments: