Sunday, July 26, 2009

Random thoughts...

So it was another lazy weekend at our house...as lazy as we can get with two under two. I just realized that I can only say that for another month. Yes, its true, my almost 2 year old will actually turn two on August 20th. It sounds surreal right now. Its been a long journey, but it seems like its gone really fast too. In those short two years we've moved three times, got pregnant by suprise with another one and enjoyed welcoming her to the world, and went through all those baby milestones. He's grown up so much and he really is a joy to have around (most of the time! :P).

I'm so blessed to have two beautiful, healthy children. Aside from both of them having reflux, they've been really healthy. If you look at my sidebar you'll see a button for little Stellan. MckMama over at mycharmingkids.net and Stellan and the whole family need your prayers right now. Stellan was found to have heart problems before birth and they were told that he wouldn't live. He's now an amazingly beautiful 8 month old but he's back in the hospital for the second time since his birth. The last hospitalization was several months long and they had to transfer him to boston. He had a heart operation but it doesn't seem to be working. I beg you to pray for this sweet sweet family. I don't personally know them, but I've followed her blog for some time now and my heart breaks as a mother for MckMama. So please, if you never do anything else for me...ever, please pray for them.

Children Call...I'll add more later if possible...

No comments: