Monday, July 20, 2009

Not my child monday....

So this is a little thing that McMama over at mycharmingkids.com does on mondays. Normally it's a Not Me Monday, but this week we have a twist. It's a Not my child monday, where we can simply confess the things our children did NOT do. *I'm mixing in the not me's as well this week since I've never done one, and its fun!*

-While eating this week Noah did NOT decide that everything on his tray should be smashed to bits and then some of it thrown on the floor, not my child, he's much more clean than that, and respectful.

-After being a very good boy this week, Noah did not get M&M's and did NOT then proceed to melt them in his hands and then spread them over his tray face and hands, not my child!

-Since David was gone this week, I most DEFINATELY did not stay in my pajamas most of the week, and only throw on a hoodie when I went outside or to the mailbox, not me! I'm much more organized and put together than that.

-After FINALLY getting my kids on a better schedule, they certainly did NOT end up waking up at 11:30 by the end of the week, despite going to bed around 9pm each night, not my children, I'm a much better parent than that.

-On thursday night I did NOT put Noah to bed at 9pm, doubting he would actually sleep, but just needing a little time out myself. I've got much more patience than that!

-I did NOT eat mostly carbs and junk this week while david was gone, when I did decide to eat once or twice a day. I eat three completely nutritionally balanced meals a day! I also did NOT eat all the chocolate in the house, that would be bad!

-Noah does NOT eat mostly carbs and some fruit. He ALWAYS eats vegetables, since I've been trying to get him to take them for the past YEAR.

O.k....Your turn! Link it in my comments or over at McMamma's site so we can all see what you or your children did NOT do this week! :)

9 comments:

Kelli W said...

My kids are always SUPER clean too! And I never wear my pj's all day...and neither do my kids!

Elizabeth said...

I sooo did not eat all the chocolate in my house either. And I do NOT plan to stop on the way home to get more.

Enjoyed what your family did not do this week

Della said...

Oh wow! I have to say, if my husband dropped by your blog, he would probably think I had written it. EVERY SINGLE confession.

Of course, I only have one baby so far, but come back in a year and tell him it's an old post and he'd totally believe it.

Also, I love the name Eden. I want to use it as a middle name for our up-and-coming, but Daddy does not like it, and so I'll never have an Eden. But yay for you, since you do :)

Anyhow, gotta get back to work but happy Not Us! Monday and I'll surely stop by again soon. Nice to meet you!

Sandy said...

Great post! I enjoyed my visit to your blog.

TheAtticGirl said...

Hopefully your Noah will be like my son and learn to like some veggies at least. My kiddo hated veggies for the longest time, but he has now changed his tastes and will eat different kinds. Happy Not Me Monday!

http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com

Leslie Anne said...

HI I wandered over from McMamma's site. It sounds like your kids sleep as well as mine does.

Unknown said...

OH, I could probably survive off of carbs, fruit and chocolate too for a week! Hubby's the main cook here, so it'd be easy cooking here! haha!

Stopping in from MckMama!

Family American Style. said...

I enjoyed reading your post. That was great.

Courtney said...

Not eating vegies must be a Noah thing because my Noah won't eat them either:)