Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

So, I'm stealing...no BORROWING this idea from a friend of a friend. If I knew her or her blog I would credit her but I don't. The idea is you make a list of everything that you're thankful for from the last week and she is actually numbering them and trying to get to 1,000! So, here we go again...

31. I'm thankful I finally found the motivation to really get stuff done around the house.

32. I'm thankful I finally found a good balance of playing with the kids, getting things done and relaxing.

33. I'm thankful for Eden's laugh. She's been laughing a lot lately and its so cute. Sometimes she'll laugh but she's not smiling! LOL

34. I'm thankful for finally starting my job, and not quiting when they gave me a 1000 page policy and procedure book to read the first day.

35. I'm thankful for David's first day of fall rush going well. His store made A LOT of money. Unfortunately, they don't have the stats from last year because it was a different company. The better he does the bigger his bonus will be! :)

36. I'm thankful my kids have been on a more normal schedule getting up at 9 instead of 11! This time its seeming to stick.

37. I'm thankful that the kids have been doing o.k. at daycare. Eden's been doing great and Noah had a great first day, but a whiney second day. I pray that tomorrow will go better for him.

Your turn!

No comments: