Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday...



So, I'm stealing...no BORROWING this idea from a friend of a friend. If I knew her or her blog I would credit her but I don't. The idea is you make a list of everything that you're thankful for from the last week and she is actually numbering them and trying to get to 1,000! So, here we go again...

22. I'm thankful that little Stellan did NOT have to fly to Boston again to have another heart ablation and that they were able to adjust his meds and he is now HOME in NSR!

23. I'm thankful for my adorable children (I know, I know, a weekly theme but come ON!) I look at both of them in AMAZEMENT every day. Eden is seriously the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

24. I'm thankful for getting to wake up every morning to my babies! Eden rolls over and just starts jabbering most of the time. I walk in and just say "Eeeedeeen" and she gets a HUGE smile on her face and starts contorting trying to find me. Noah, jumps up to his feet when he hears the door open and gets a cute little grin and throws down his blankets and pacifier (I know, I'm working on getting rid of it, but its just during nap and sleep!) and starts jumping up and down. THE. CUTEST. EVER.

25. I'm thankful for friends who are so solid in their faith. Mon, my friend from Toledo, is an amazing christian woman. Her and her family are going through a tough time right now with the stupid economy and she still is so positive and uplifting!

26. I'm thankful that I'll be getting a check on August 21st!!

27. I'm thankful we found a daycare for the kids and its nice and clean, and cheap! Their first day will be friday. Davids working from 8-12 and I'm going to just go with him to drop them off (the daycare is in wytheville, where he works, which is 30 min away from the house!) and then bum around until he's done. Then we're going to lunch and a movie. It will be our first time with no kids in 6-7 months!

28. I'm thankful I got a shower tonight. Still wondering when it will stop feeling like a luxury! I actually got to SHAVE too! *ooohhhooo*

29. I'm thankful for the amazing Dad that David is!

30. I'm thankful that I get to hear Noah talk every day. It is TOO cute. The way he says "BYYYEEE" and "ouside!" are PRICELESS!

No comments: