Monday, October 12, 2009

Not me monday again!

Today is another "Not me Monday" with a "Not my child Monday" bonus. After all, when you've got young kids, its hard to NOT have a "Not my child Monday"!
We just got back to Virginia last night after 13 days in Ohio. It was awesome to see all our friends, I just wish we could have seen everyone more!

Here we go:

While driving the 300+ miles back we did NOT stop at a gas station and feed Eden in her chair just so we could get home quicker!

Last monday in Ohio, I did NOT go into my sons room and wonder what that was on his light box, upon further inspection I did NOT find poo all over his pack and play and clothes and then discover that he had stuck his hand down his diaper. (THERE WAS a thorough bath and scrubbing after this!)

Friday night, after David got back into town I discovered that I had forgotten to switch on Noah's monitor. David and I tiptoed into his room to find that he DID NOT take off his pants AND diaper and had been laying there like that for a couple of hours. His bedding pajamas and all were NOT soaked. After having a heck of a week being a single parent, I most certainly saw the humor in it all.

After losing 9 pounds last month, and two whole weeks of moms home cookin, I did NOT gain 1.8lbs back in the last two weeks. I SWEAR I only ate salads and fruit! :P

After all the traveling I must say that being home has seemed odd for the past day! It will be nice to get back into the swing of things. Noah's Godparents and our good friends Bruce and Denise are staying for a few nights on their way back from Myrtle Beach so now I'm in a rush to get the house cleaned up. I also work weds and friday! AHHHH!!

ETA: I did NOT just hear a velcro noise when I was finishing up this post and look over to see Noah's pants off and him starting to take his diaper off! *sigh* Its gonna be a LONG week at this rate!

2 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

Oh yuck about the poo. I remember those days! lol

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/10/not-me-monday-run-out-of-steam.html

Shawn said...

1.8 pounds, is that all?!!? I can gain that in a Saturday afternoon! Keep up the good work!

~S