Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

Its another Thankful Thursday and I've been slacking! I'm back today though...

38. I'm thankful for the cool spell we've had and not having to run the A/C much. This time last year we were in Houston and it was still REALLY warm. Our electric bill averaged about $300.00 a month down there. I'm thankful its been averaging around $180 here!

39. I'm thankful I got to spend time in the wound care center yesterday. I got to see some really bad wounds and it will help me better serve the people I see when I go out into the community. I'm thankful FOR the wound center for those people. Some of the before and after pictures are AMAZING!

40. I'm thankful for my BEAUTIFUL children. I know I've used this before but I'm thankful EVERY day for them. They're healthy and happy and so much fun.

41. I'm thankful for finding the church we found.

42. I'm thankful the church was able to find a building and that this sunday will be the last week we're meeting in the high school.

43. I'm thankful that David was able to switch BACK his trip to chicago so I could stay in Ohio with my family while he's gone. The extra help and company is going to be awesome. I can't wait to see all my friends and family while we're there for 2 WEEKS! :)

44. I'm thankful that I THINK I see the light at the end of the tunnel and I think we'll be getting caught up on bills within the next month or two.

45. I'm thankful that I've started back on WeightWatchers and I've gotten back into the grove of it. This time next year I will be at LEAST 50lbs lighter.

46. I'm thankful that my Uncle Tom will be in Ohio when I am so I can see him. He lives in California and I only get to see him every few years. The last time I saw him was at my uncles funeral in the beginning of 2008.

47. I'm thankful for the house we're renting. It's PLENTY of space and it has a playroom for the kids. They each have their own rooms and they're both pretty big. We've come a long way from where we lived in Northwood. We then lived in a 800 square foot house and when we had Noah it was pretty cramped. We're now living in 2,000 square feet. OVER DOUBLE! It's a bear to clean sometimes but I love that we have room!

Your turn!

No comments: